Ernesto Rezende Neto
- Lawyer specialist in Civil Litigation, Family, Probate, Real Estate and Condominial Law, active since 1979;Registered at the Brazilian Bar Association (Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil), São Paulo, under number 79.263;
- Specialization in Real Estate Business by FAAP, class of 1998;
- Post-graduate in Alternative Methods of Conflict Resolution at Escola Paulista da Magistratura;
- Trained in Corporate Mediation by Professor Ron Kelly, at the Universidade da Califórnia, Berkeley, USA;
- Founding partner of Mediativa – Institute of Transformative Mediation;
- Member of the Mediation Chamber of Secovi – São Paulo;
- Lecturer at Superior Escola Superior do Ministério Público de São Paulo; FAMILIAE Institute; Escola Paulista de Direito (EPD); and Instituto dos Advogados de São Paulo (IASP);
- Executive Coordinator of FONAME, Forum Nacional de Mediação;
See quotes of Ernesto Rezende Neto and his team in the press.
Mario Solimene Filho
Mario Solimene Sociedade Individual de Advocacia – Registro de sociedade de Advogados OAB/SP nº 17.216
Registro de contrato de Associação com Ernesto Rezende Neto Advocacia junto à OAB/SP em 23/04/2018, Lv. 01, fls. 451/453, R 083
Lawyer graduated from the Faculty of Lay, University of São Paulo (USP – Largo de São Francisco), class of 1994, with specialization in Private Law and Civil Procedure;
Registered at the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo (Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil), under number 136,987;
- Postgraduate diploma (Pg.Dip.) from the University of Manchester (UK, 2004) and Master Degree from RNCM, (UK, 2006);
- Certified in International Human Rights course under the supervision of Professor Laurence Helfer, J.D, Coursera, School of Law, Duke University, USA (2015);
- Volunteer at Lawyers Without Borders and member of the International Society of Family Law;
- Worked various cases for the defense of citizenship and Human Rights in Brazil, England, Germany, Israel and Palestinian Territories;
- Fluent in English, Spanish, Italian and German.
See quotes of Mario Solimene Filho in the press.