Conflicts are a fact of life, whether they are a result of bad faith, errors, inattentiveness on both sides or just bad luck. In Brazil, the Law offers appropriated remedies for all of them.
As Civil Lawyers working in Brazil we believe that a honest, frank and direct approach is always the best solution. Our goal in civil law since the beginning of our office activities in 1983 has been to find the most suitable SOLUTION FOR OUR CLIENTS PROBLEMS. In other words: we are not limited to file lawsuits, but make use of all the methods of resolution at our disposal, including negotiation, mediation, arbitration and Court proceedings.
However, if Cort Litigation is the only option on the table, the Brazilian Civil Law offers many legal tools to address your specific problem. Some of them can be found in the list below :
- Consumer Rights
- Compensation for Material and Moral Damages
- Litigation due to Homophobia
- Medical Malpractice
- Compensation for Personal Injury and Wrongful death
- Contracts in General - Negotiation, and Litigation
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- recovery of debts
- Real State Law
- Real State and Civil Register
- Name changing, Rectification of Registration and Annotation